JumpSeater

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
Just a quick ? on the jumpseater. Was he a Delta pilot? I thought I remember hearing somewhere that the TSA was not allowing jumpseaters for whatever reason.

Pilot jumpseater from USAir, but he can't ride the actual cockpit jumpseat because of the TSA. But he can only ride if there's an open seat in the passenger cabin for him to occupy.

Keep in mind that the picture was taken while parked at the gate. When jumpseating, we still show our credentials to the Captain and ask for a ride, which is what the innocent photo victim was doing. Nice pilots even introduce themselves to the FO.

That's what I thought. BTW can there be a jumpseater in the jumpseat during flight if, he/she is from teh same airline?

[ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know, You're not a pilot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I kid, I kid, I kid....

ohhh funny funny... here we go again, wreakin havoc with my patience *picks up the frying pan again and prepares to answer* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

well, see.. doug - you know.. he's my hubby.. and well, he flies airplanes...and..and..and sometimes... on this one airline...when he has to go to work... he has to use the jumpseat because all the seats are taken up in back...so in conclusion, I'm pretty sure (I think..just maybe) you can jumpseat...on your own airline cuz that's what my honey bunny does.... hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(sometimes, i just crack myself up!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<- ohhhh.. still the jokester..yeayea.. i got it goin on! PWNT Touchdown CAHRASH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
well, see.. doug - you know.. he's my hubby.. and well, he flies airplanes...

[/ QUOTE ]

And this qualifies YOU how???

When you are sick, do you go see your Doctor's wife/husband or do you go see your Doctor?

When you need a Lawyer, do you go see your Lawyer's wife/husband or do you go see your Lawyer?

Does NASA send Astronauts spouses into space instead of the Astronauts?

Does Doug go to your job and do your work for you or do you go?

Cuz you know, they ARE married to Doctors, Lawyers, Astronauts & Office Personnel, so why not just have them do the job???

(ok, ducking under desk to protect ones self from frying pan... Besides, hit JEP, he started it!)

Dang, man, now you're asking for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back