It's that time again...

Speaking of the TSA and their anti- iron policy...

anyone know the latest on the liquid ban ?

Travel size items (3oz. or less) in a (single) clear plastic quart size ziploc. You must "declare" them at the checkpoint and screened in a seperate bin like laptops.

Dude - it was like midnight! some of us have jobs and go to sleep! I considered texting you back this morning when I woke up but figured that wouldn't be real nice to do to you at 3am :p

Lol...well I'm smart and don't keep my cell in my room. But I forgot about the time difference.Sorry!

I don't know if there's an iron there but I am so not waiting for two hours for you to get your stuff ironed!

yea but remember.. you don't really want to drive the strip.. you'll be stuck in traffic for hours!! just plan on taxi everywhere....

yea but remember.. you don't really want to drive the strip.. you'll be stuck in traffic for hours!! just plan on taxi everywhere....

Won't taxi's be stuck in traffic as well? Guess we will have to get alot of peeps together to get a taxi to go to the tower & ramp tour!

There is a tram here now. It goes from the MGM to the Sahara and beats sitting in strip traffic, the bus system is great too and cheap. I am no longer attending that wedding in socal due to the wildfires in that area but its too late to register :(. However I live here and would love to meet up with some of you so PM me and I will drop you all my number or something.

Back