U.S. Made Electronic Components and Microchips found in Russian SU-34, 35, 57s

I love Waffle House, that's a toughie!

My only Waffle House complaint are my fellow diners who try to have a conversation with me when I'm eating enough fat and grease that I start hating myself.

"What're YOWER plans this weekend?"

"DO I LOOK FRIENDLY?!"

Tough to find a good one these days. Also, Cracker Barrel has beer at most of their locations now.

But those biscuits at Crunchy Barrel are the bomb. Right up there with the cheesy biscuits at Red Lobster.
You need to try the cheesy garlic bread at The Smokehouse in Burbank. They sell a frozen version you can take home but it pales in comparison to what they'll bring to your table if you sit down to eat.

Nike is the goddess of victory in Greek mythology. They didn't just pull that name out of the blue and it's not a brand name it was a weapons system. The shoe company probably chose it for the same reason, oddly enough right in the middle of the Cold War, but I'm sure you knew that.
Really?? Uh, yup, I did.
We all come from a place... in Africa. On the way, many of congregated for times in other places. While well aware that is insufficient to understand the whole, my main focus is on the congregation of "us" that began to think about the world and try to explain it and our place in it while they congregated in ancient Greece. What's yours?

Back