U.S. Made Electronic Components and Microchips found in Russian SU-34, 35, 57s

31600.gif

I imagine it’s not that hard to have this stuff shipped to shell companies or friendly nations that don’t fall under sanctions and then from there import them to Russia.

I've always wondered with our addiction to cheap electronics that if we ever went to war against China, they're going to press som universal "kill switch" and then use all of the webcam data we're cranking-out and store lord-knows-where to launch an attack.

If people are wondering one of the reasons military procurement costs so much without understanding supply chain sourcing requirements we make companies go through there is no helping them.

Even with safeguards stuff will find its way through the firewalls, but the bigger concern is stateside reshoring of the industry necessary to make components in a protracted conflict. I don’t need widget X on week 1 of the war, I need a clear way to manufacture the new AI equipped suicide swarm drones at month 9, and keep making them through month 10-11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If people are wondering one of the reasons military procurement costs so much without understanding supply chain sourcing requirements we make companies go through there is no helping them.

Even with safeguards stuff will find its way through the firewalls, but the bigger concern is stateside reshoring of the industry necessary to make components in a protracted conflict. I don’t need widget X on week 1 of the war, I need a clear way to manufacture the new AI equipped suicide swarm drones at month 9, and keep making them through month 10-11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah nah that doesn’t explain why my squadron had to spend $400 per chair on the exact same chairs that were at Walmart for $64

I've always wondered with our addiction to cheap electronics that if we ever went to war against China, they're going to press som universal "kill switch" and then use all of the webcam data we're cranking-out and store lord-knows-where to launch an attack.

Probably right about the same time that Microsoft, Samsung, and Apple deploy the kill switch that makes every OS stop working in a particular area.

It'll be just a long enough lag for every crank in a major airline crewroom go "I told you so" before the world blows up.

Back