Shocking news, Dan Gryder is a POS

I don't get his status of perceived power at all. The guy does talks at schools, meet and greets at OSH and has a blindly die-hard fanbase. I really really really don't get it.

The guy is a felon, has a restraining order against him, was fired from his career job, a proven criminal and puts himself on record violating evidence at the scene of a fatal crash so he can get YouTube likes. Honestly, it is frustrating to see him still around. I am all for redemption and all for giving somebody a second chance or forgiveness but this guy deserves none of that.

You know there’s another more salient example of a people that oddly worship the troubled.

I'm one of the first to prosecute Dan for being a low EQ person. I am also one of the first to champion his knowledge of flying safe, being generous with his time and experience and having the best intentions while going about things in the most egotistical and obtuse way possible.

He took the light to preserve the evidence. This I know because that's the way Dan thinks. He also doesn't think or care about procedure, the law or anyone else's rights or freedoms. All at the same time he's the worst good guy. His criminal actions are based in righteous perceptions and he will have to pay for that.

At the same time, the NTSB is either inaccurate, misleading or outright false in the reporting of the information at the Burley, ID crash investigation. If you think everything in that report is true and accurate then you are a bootlicker with too much deference to government oversight. There are and were SUBSTANTIAL FAA violations by the potato plant operators and the accident investigators.

At the same time, the NTSB is either inaccurate, misleading or outright false in the reporting of the information at the Burley, ID crash investigation. If you think everything in that report is true and accurate then you are a bootlicker with too much deference to government oversight. There are and were SUBSTANTIAL FAA violations by the potato plant operators and the accident investigators.
Elaborate with details please (I know that’s redundant - done for emphasis :) )? Or did you join this site just to toss grenades?

I'm one of the first to prosecute Dan for being a low EQ person. I am also one of the first to champion his knowledge of flying safe, being generous with his time and experience and having the best intentions while going about things in the most egotistical and obtuse way possible.

He took the light to preserve the evidence. This I know because that's the way Dan thinks. He also doesn't think or care about procedure, the law or anyone else's rights or freedoms. All at the same time he's the worst good guy. His criminal actions are based in righteous perceptions and he will have to pay for that.

Hi, Dan!

I'm pretty sure "Chaotic Good" is not a legally defensible position.

Interesting take on the NTSB. You.....you have evidence of these claims, yes?

Mans stole property to claim it is physical evidence of some circumstances (purporting a inop marker lamp on the ‘tater tower) but failed to document custody or offer any meaningful oath that he did not tamper with it for tube views.

Even if there is some “there” there, there isn’t anymore after this approach. There are correct ways dispute findings and they usually involve a lawyer and professional investigators, in addition to the guy that seems to thrive on controversy.

Mans stole property to claim it is physical evidence of some circumstances (purporting a inop marker lamp on the ‘tater tower) but failed to document custody or offer any meaningful oath that he did not tamper with it for tube views.

If only there were not one, but two major high profile court cases in the last 30 years that focused on chain of custody and evidence that would help educate the public on preservation of evidence.

Dan Gryder has entered the chat

Welcome to the site! Honest question, though, are you D.G., a legal representative of his or the pilot involved in this crash, a family member of the person involved in this crash, or….( and I’m using your own words here so please try not to take offense) a “ boot licker “ of D.G’s?

Hey Dan!

Just a family resemblance maybe?

IMG_0692.png

I feel like a sketchy pilot YouTube influencer creating an alternate wedding DJ persona just to come to a random pilot forum and defend his personal battle with a potato plant’s lighting system perfectly encapsulates 2024.
It really is. The world is getting worse as people retain the "youtube education" in their brains instead of their academic education. I just had someone try to convince me about the "radioactivity" that can harm me by using my microwave oven over dinner.... quoting a youtube video.

It really is. The world is getting worse as people retain the "youtube education" in their brains instead of their academic education. I just had someone try to convince me about the "radioactivity" that can harm me by using my microwave oven over dinner.... quoting a youtube video.

This.

I feel like a sketchy pilot YouTube influencer creating an alternate wedding DJ persona just to come to a random pilot forum and defend his personal battle with a potato plant’s lighting system perfectly encapsulates 2024.

I am a big believer in second chances, and that people can make mistakes and change. That being said, I am utterly shocked that Dan Gryder has the following he has, as he continues down this seemingly lawless path of dodgy and at times, criminal behavior which is fully documented and on public record. It is proof that in 2024, people are trusting what they see and believe on YouTube over other legitimate sources of information. That part is really scary. Just go look at Dan's YouTube comments on his videos and it gives you everything you need to know about the path we are going down in 2024. Dan justifies it on video, and people believe it.

IMAGINE STEALING EVIDENCE FROM A CRASH SITE AND SAYING YOU DID IT TO PRESERVE IT BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER AT CRASH INVESTIGATIONS THAN THE NTSB...

That is where we are in 2024...

Back