Shocking news, Dan Gryder is a POS

I recall there being one who was interested in two guys here, and the two guys were duking it out. Don’t know what ever came of it. Or maybe it was two guys who were interested in her, and not sure if she reciprocated the feeling. Either way, the age old fighting for someone’s affection thing.

I recall there being one who was interested in two guys here, and the two guys were duking it out. Don’t know what ever came of it. Or maybe it was two guys who were interested in her, and not sure if she reciprocated the feeling. Either way, the age old fighting for someone’s affection thing.
Lol, you bone collector. We should change your screen name to TMZ.

The video was pretty bad. I think the guy was legit scared that he was going to lose his job because Gryder comes off as a guy with lots of connections. In reality, he is a slimy clown and everyone hates him.

Prior to this thread I never knew who he was. I am sorry that you had to experience what you did as a result of this ...guy...

But, reading comments on his YouTube channel he has some real die hard cult followers.

Wait JC has girls? @ChasenSFO
@DPApilot needs to breed somewhere. I historically get his sloppy seconds so the bronze is up for grabs.

I usually try not to hop on the thread derailment train when the topic is the death of an aviator, but I'm not exactly mourning this guy. Reputation is one thing, coming after my friends is another.

Curiously, go through spirit management for what? That the pilot was criticizing Gryder while on his own time, with his own opinion, and not representing Spirit nor speaking for them?

To harm said pilot, basically threaten their employment, by connecting their commentary with whatever...

Weirdly enough, "own time and own opinion" (i.e. 1st amendment stuff) does not trump "Major Airline Social Media Policy." So... it all depends on if there is a connection between your Social Account and your virtual airline. And totally up to the discretion of airline management if they want to open up a Section 19 about something you opined about online.

Sadly, in the world we live in, there is 'currency' in your # of followers.

In a nutshell, as it stands today, you don't have any speech rights if your employer deems that they were harmed by your online speech, IAW the "social media policy." The 1st amendment is protection from the state stopping you from saying whatever you want... not from saying anything you want if there is any connection between your online presence and your employer. (That is, within the current interpretations of 1A.)

Our resident curmudgeon Richman might be able to file the serial #'s off some of the issues he's dealt with and give some more color about exactly how this works. There are definitely shades of gray when someone threatens to go to your employer with screenshots, recordings, whatever.

A good policy to follow is not to say anything online that you don't want to see and defend on an 80in. screen - either in the CP's office, dicipline hearing, or court of law.

Yep. "Bones" in this sense is gossip, rumors and drama and collecting it for dispersal.

I didn’t get that reference.

I was thinking:

s-l960_fc7a88ff-9f18-4095-91e0-39c795cfbd4e.webp

Back