Our Big News!

Michelle that's too tempting to not make a dirty reply to!

smirk.gif
spin2.gif
tongue.gif

shocked.gif

whoda thunk Thewife would say the "s" word or sentence...
just teasin Michelle!
grin.gif
wink.gif

Are you kidding? Mormons have lots of sex. How do you think we get 12 kids each? We are all about the sex.....if you can't say, you shouldn't be doing it.
smile.gif

I know... that's why I was kidding girl! I was just surprised anyone said it! hahaha
tongue.gif

I know you were kidding...:)

So that's at least 3 of us that I can think of right now including R2F...I forgot all the other ones. Isn't there more than that?

Congrats!!! Best wishes to you and your new addition.

This sounds crazy, but do you know that we men get paternity leave? I'll definitely use it when the time comes!

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats!!! Best wishes to you and your new addition.

This sounds crazy, but do you know that we men get paternity leave? I'll definitely use it when the time comes!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's called the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)! It is a federally mandated program, which allows for anyone (male or female) to take up to 12 weeks off (not necessarily all at the same time) in the 12 months following the birth or adoption of a child. It is unpaid, but it is a federally mandated program, which means the company MUST allow it! No denied due to staffing reasons! Bill took 4 weeks off after our son was born last July. By the way, make sure all appropriate paperwork is completed though, Bill called his chief pilot as soon as we knew the date we were going to induce, and we were told "oh, no, there's no paperwork for that, just give us a call when it happens". MmmHmm. Naturally there WAS paperwork that was supposed to be completed, but it all worked out in the end.

FMLA? I didn't know the correct phraseology. I'm glad the airlines offer it as well. You learn something new every day!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I'm still going to Vegas! I'll just be a bit 'rounder' than usual! (And no drinking......bummer. Oh well, next year!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we have someone to keep the other drinking folks in line.
grin.gif
And take pictures of the craziness .

Congrats...On baby #2...

[ QUOTE ]
There has sure been a lot of sex going on around here lately!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What sex? The Immaculate Conception happened again!

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself!
mad.gif
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What sex? The Immaculate Conception happened again!

[/ QUOTE ]especially since being pregnant is now considered "fashionable" because a lot of celebs are doing it too...having sex that is...and babies...
banghead.gif

Back