Oh Endeavor

Wait! What? I have to manually make my aircraft do what I intend it to do, even if ONLY by hand?? I think I need to retire or go fly a push-button plane. This business is getting out of control.

You would think, right? Oh Endeavor.

What? Do they "endeavor" to land? I'd kind of rather they were just a tad more sure of themselves. Maybe that's just me???

Looks to me more like they never put the AP/FD in HDG mode. But that's just me and, yeah, it's weird that they apparently never even glanced at their heading bug or knew left from right.

But, you know, burger flippers - "trained" in a very similar fashion to most pilots these days- are making $20/hr now... so what's your point again? LOL.

BTW, this one popped just after yours. Can someone just kill me? Right now? (And, yeah, I know I'm just supporting the entitled-idiots by posting this here.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7-A3cT_Q0

Last edited:
What I want to know is how these Toobers find this stuff??? I mean, this was likely never reported, by anyone... nor was it ever demarcated as a MAYDAY or PAN.

So, is this the new nerd? Are there a bunch of fat kids in parents' basements constantly listening to ATCs around the country, feeding this sfuff to the Toob King for money... or what?

Can one make more money doing this kind of thing than one could make flipping burgers for $20/hr??

Maybe this is how we can get all the miscreants to stop peddling dope, and, you know... Make 'Murica Great Again!

What I want to know is how these Toobers find this stuff??? I mean, this was likely never reported, by anyone... nor was it ever demarcated as a MAYDAY or PAN.

So, is this the new nerd? Are there a bunch of fat kids in parents' basements constantly listening to ATCs around the country, feeding this sfuff to the Toob King for money... or what?

Can one make more money doing this kind of thing than one could make flipping burgers for $20/hr??

Maybe this is how we can get all the miscreants to stop peddling dope, and, you know... Make 'Murica Great Again!

Comment section mentions this. First comment I saw was a GA pilot would have been violated.

To answer your question, yes, a lot of online tubers are listening.

Comment section mentions this. First comment I saw was a GA pilot would have been violated.

Well, heck. Apparently, we now live in a world in which people act ONLY for money. If so, go for it Tooberkids! Make nothing while making money. it'S all Good, Man! And, EOD, I guess, it'S ALL just dope slinging anyway.

If that were true, that a GA pilot would have been violated, our favorite Auburn Ace would have had his ticket pulled before his instrument checkride.

Is button pushing and turning one knob too difficult for the kids these days?

I mean, that wasn’t even kinda close.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtrxyjFgRbQ
Airlinies gunna airline.
Cream of the crop. Oh yeah.

Macho_Man_Randy_Savage_The_Cream_of_the_Crop.gif

EFIS COMP MON? It's possible that they took off with the HSI unslaved for some reason. We would do it at LGA, due to magnetic field on the runway, but don't remember ever doing it at MSP.
Got to be something. That was “student pilot first solo,” first day under the foggles level bad.

What was the weather like at the time of this incident? Based on the calls for traffic, it sounds VMC. Makes it even more confusing how this could happen.

Back