BobDduck....

Hey Doug...

Can I get my user name changed from Captain_Bob to Captain_Skippy??

I'm darn near old enough to be petrified after hearing that comment!

;)

Bob
Whoops! No offense, Bob!

(You have to admit, the name "Bob" is sort of an older name... no matter how old the name holder actually is. ;))

Of course I also always forget which cougar lives in NY and which lives in San Fran, but I think I finally got that one straight.

Good---I am so proud of you! :p

BTW, I'm glad I didn't attend NJC. Sounds like you all had a miserable time. :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: ;)

Good---I am so proud of you! :p

BTW, I'm glad I didn't attend NJC. Sounds like you all had a miserable time. :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: ;)

Don't worry WC, you probably wouldn't have been able to hang. We were going round the clock. After all, I know how much sleep Cougars need. So you'd have missed most of the excitement anyway.........:panic:

:sarcasm::sarcasm: Next year......BE THERE! :)

"Sparky"... I'm thinking Sparky... ;)

Save that one up for Airdale when you meet him.

"BobDDuck." heretoforth shall be referred to as "MildManneredMallard"

Nice, I can have my own logo. I'll be like Prince, but I'll still have a name.
3M.gif

Odd. I never got that impression of Bobdduck! Probably because he's been over at WHQ a few times!

It was awesome meeting you Bob(DDuck)!! --Ethan
Sounds like a recurring theme, but I too mentioned I thought you were older at some point...AND....I also was sure at one point that your screename was really Captain_Bob in disguise! (The good cap'n straightened me out long ago)

Ethan is definitely no MAWG.

I dunna, maybe it's because that psycho Tom Cruise ruined it for me, but every time I heard the name Ethan, I think of this.

Ethanhunt.jpg

Ethan you just went from middle-aged bald guy to Tom Cruise. That's gotta be a step up, right?

Maybe a few years ago when he was still cool. Now? I'm not so sure. Besides, I suck at couch jumping.

Back