BobDduck....

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
how come I always think of you as a 45 year-old, overweight balding white male?

Until I see you at NJC and remember.

Its probably the username "Bob."

"Bob" just sounds old. Ethan, you should change it to Skippy or something - that'd probably help you out. ;)

Well until this weekend, I used to get BobDduck and CapnBob confused all the time. Maybe that's the source of some of the confusion?

Of course I also always forget which cougar lives in NY and which lives in San Fran, but I think I finally got that one straight. And of course the most drastic was that I would confuse TonyC and TonyW, and they are NOTHING alike, except for the screen names.

Well until this weekend, I used to get BobDduck and CapnBob confused all the time. Maybe that's the source of some of the confusion?

Of course I also always forget which cougar lives in NY and which lives in San Fran, but I think I finally got that one straight. And of course the most drastic was that I would confuse TonyC and TonyW, and they are NOTHING alike, except for the screen names.

Glad I got to meet you, dude, because in my last unit there was a Major Fish who was a complete tool bag and every time I saw your screen name his image would pop into my head.

Glad to meet you too, Ian.

I used to have the same problem with Max. I always pictured him as that anime character on his avatar, and I always used to picture MikeD as Gary Busey's kid. It's nice to have a face to be able to put to the posts!

how come I always think of you as a 45 year-old, overweight balding white male?

Until I see you at NJC and remember.
LOL!! I thought the same thing!!

After initially speaking with Bobduck on the phone before the gig, I had that very same mental image.

THEN, Max and I are waiting at airport and up walks this young, squared-away, in-WAY-too-good-shape, dude and I was like..."Aroo???" :D

Great to meet you, Ethan! Sorry for stumblin' in at 3 a.m. and waking you up. ;) (Bobduck was my roomie, ya'll. Get your mind outta the.....oh never mind. :D )

Stan

Its probably the username "Bob."

"Bob" just sounds old. Ethan, you should change it to Skippy or something - that'd probably help you out. ;)
Hey Doug...

Can I get my user name changed from Captain_Bob to Captain_Skippy??

I'm darn near old enough to be petrified after hearing that comment!

;)

Bob

Back