WORK

obrian88

Hello everyone,
I’m looking for some survey work for the upcoming season, any hints of anyone hiring,
730TT, CSEL with instrument, thanks.

I’ve been on a serious hunt for one of these elusive jobs as well. It seems like everyone has already hired for the season. Can I ask how you got 730 hours after getting you CPL? I seem to be stuck at 300TT, and without one of these jobs I have no idea how I’m supposed to get ATP mins. I have zero desire to go CFI, and I know this because I’ve tried to work on it and have recently discovered that it’s not what I want to do.

Have you thought about towing banners? You'll learn a lot and it's as fun as you make it.

Have you thought about towing banners? You'll learn a lot and it's as fun as you make it.
I would be down for anything. Do you have a banner towing business and if so are you hiring? I live in Seattle and there seems to be one banner towing business and they require 500TT.

Hello everyone,
I’m looking for some survey work for the upcoming season, any hints of anyone hiring,
730TT, CSEL with instrument, thanks.

What survey companies did you apply to? And when did you apply? It seems with 730TT you should have been called by at least 1. Most of the Eagle View vendors are starting ops in the next few weeks and therefore have the primary spots filled, but you can still be hired to backfill unexpected vacancies.

A lot of the big survey guys do their hiring around August / September. You may have missed the boat for this season, but still worth sending apps as guys leave mid rotation. There’s a good thread on it somewhere here in the site.

How serious are they about the teir two requirements? How much multi time does one really need?
Idk been out of there for 2.5yr now, send em an email and ask. Most of their flying is in twins so if you're low time you better be on your game to get signed off, they run a good operation. Idk if they'd just keep you in singles but the one guy they did couldn't hack it in a twin

Back