What bags are we using now?

Don’t bother with the helix, it’s too small and the handle sucks
That’s the whole point, it fits in the 737 storage bin easily. Also don’t need as much free room on your commute. But yeah, it’s really only good for 4 days not 6. I love the handle, personally, but my dominant shoulder is trashed, and it helps not needing to keep the arm twisted and pulling the heavy rig.

That’s the whole point, it fits in the 737 storage bin easily. Also don’t need as much free room on your commute. But yeah, it’s really only good for 4 days not 6. I love the handle, personally, but my dominant shoulder is trashed, and it helps not needing to keep the arm twisted and pulling the heavy rig.

Meh, any leftover room under the 737 jump is just wasted space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that is onboarding. On board is an acceptable use when on a boat or plane.

Well English is weird like that. I don’t make the rules.

Aboard can be used as a adverb or preposition, while onboard is used as adjective.

Is the case of making a PA to self loading cargo, aboard is the correct word.

More importantly, nobody is listening anyway.

Well English is weird like that. I don’t make the rules.

Aboard can be used as a adverb or preposition, while onboard is used as adjective.

Is the case of making a PA to self loading cargo, aboard is the correct word.

More importantly, nobody is listening anyway.
On board or aboard are both correct.
But you’re right in saying no one is listening.

Maybe I’ll just buy the “free” travelpro from the company store and decide on a real bag when it disintegrates

I have had the 22" stealth most of my 26+ year career. I just had my bag repair on the itemized option for a bout 140 bucks. It had a ripped seams, broken zippers and was bent in a slight shape of a U. Not sure what goes on below the wing and I probably don't want to no. I have never been told by Crew outfitters / Luggage works a bag wasn't repairable.

My feet have worn off my LW 22. Might try to take it to a metal fabrication shop and see if they can do anything. Otherwise it's time for a new one. Lasted seven years of riding in the back of SAABs, Dash 8, gate checking, and in the back of a 777. It's had a good life.

Our home reno wrapped up and was under budget by a 4 figure amount so I just pulled the trigger on 22” stealth 737 version and the EFB bag.

Our home reno wrapped up and was under budget by a 4 figure amount so I just pulled the trigger on 22” stealth 737 version and the EFB bag.
Full disclosure: I wouldn't recommend the LW EFB bag. I'm currently rocking the contrail, because I'm carrying a portable USB-C monitor for my 3D character classes, but the best (by far) bag that I've had has been the Aerocoast cooler.

But! I'm sure you're gonna love the Stealth.

Road hugging weight.

I switched to a backpack years ago and won’t look back.

And after 7 years with the LW stealth, I just yesterday pulled the trigger on the Briggs and Riley.

Back