Well eff

Crazy to see how fast a • tier management team can destroy an airline.

Been at my feeder for years now, in the purple runway program for a couple of years. Had most of the boxes checked in the program as well. I feel bad for the captains over here that already are in the pool for FedEx. Waiting for who knows how long to take a job at a place that seems to be snowballing downhill.

FedEx was always where I wanted to end up having been in their feeder system so long.

I’m so incredibly fortunate I have a CJO from a legacy.

Raj and your team of complete FOOLS, you can suck a fat one. I’m out.

Crazy to see how fast a • tier management team can destroy an airline.

Been at my feeder for years now, in the purple runway program for a couple of years. Had most of the boxes checked in the program as well. I feel bad for the captains over here that already are in the pool for FedEx. Waiting for who knows how long to take a job at a place that seems to be snowballing downhill.

FedEx was always where I wanted to end up having been in their feeder system so long.

I’m so incredibly fortunate I have a CJO from a legacy.

Raj and your team of complete FOOLS, you can suck a fat one. I’m out.

Guy in my NH class flew your ATRs in socal and had nothing but horrible things to say about the big company. I never had him point to where on the doll they touched him, but he had real contempt for them. I kinda feel like it was realistically more of an issue with his own shop, but maybe there was more to it?

Guy in my NH class flew your ATRs in socal and had nothing but horrible things to say about the big company. I never had him point to where on the doll they touched him, but he had real contempt for them. I kinda feel like it was realistically more of an issue with his own shop, but maybe there was more to it?

It’s almost certainly the latter. If anything, FedEx is MUCH easier to work with than those from my own company. I’m at the other ATR Feeder, not Empire. Some days I have no idea how the operation continues to run. Mechanics quit almost as soon as they’re hired (that’s what happens when starting pay is equal to a McDonalds worker), and the people in ops don’t last much longer.

Purple runway was supposed to help retention (for pilots anyway), but we aren’t stupid. We can easily research what’s going on over there right now. It isn’t the golden carrot it used to be and I’m pretty sure management has no answers at this point.

Damn, that is very low pay for a higher level (or any level for that matter) A&P gig.

Edit: that should read "seems like very low pay".....I don't actually know what the going average is, but I know what I would expect them to be paid at a minimum.

Damn, that is very low pay for a higher level (or any level for that matter) A&P gig.

Edit: that should read "seems like very low pay".....I don't actually know what the going average is, but I know what I would expect them to be paid at a minimum.

Yeah, I think they start regular line mechanics at $17.00/hr. So basically 2 more dollars per hour than a Starbucks barista. I’m PRETTY certain wrenching on aircraft required more skill than making a nonfat soy americano.

What’s that? Sounds like a drag show

Don’t tell DeSantis.

But seriously, it’s a feeder program with a guaranteed path to FedEx. Used to be you’d hit all of the requirements and get a guaranteed interview, but could still bomb the interview and not get on with Purple. They’ve made a couple of tweaks very recently to make it more of a “sure thing”, but if I’m being honest I deleted the emails they sent me about said updates because I just got hired by a legacy and uhhh, yeah don’t care anymore haha

Back