Problem Weird menu bar?

ppragman

FLIPY FLAPS!
My menu bar has been looking kind of funny, is this a bug or a feature - not sure:

Untitled.png

That's funny, I noticed the same thing. Like the topic I was reading was being deleted so it would not index or something.

While at it, uploading photos doesn't work on Chrome / Android
File loads, shows 100% and no options to insert it anywhere, doesn't show anywhere etc

Probably a bug. Can you do a screen capture as I always lose at the "find the three differences between picutures" game along with a brief explanation?

Cookies got broken looks like

Enter forums - offers to log in/sign up
20170410_212802.png

Hit home - page reloads logged in, good to go
20170410_212904.png

PS file upload module changed @last night update, appears to work ok now

Last edited:
Turns out it's a bad add-on, temporarily disabled, menu functionality is back and we'll see if there is a method to rectify it. But first, meatloaf because I'm hungry.

Chrome/Android - still won't pick up the cookies on the initial touchdown.
Not a huge problem, just got to hit "Home>Forums" once

While at it, uploading photos doesn't work on Chrome / Android
File loads, shows 100% and no options to insert it anywhere, doesn't show anywhere etc

It's a known issue with Chrome in some configurations. Do you use Flash on Chrome?

No flash and never saw that until yesterday. Considering I tried to barge in when you were updating the night before, thought the issue might be related

IMG_0494.PNG
Something may still be inoperative... and I'm not sure if this is a security risk or. It but, yeah...

Back