Vista Jet Gets Trumped

Conrad

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Former President Donald Trump’s Boeing 757 clipped a parked private jet at West Palm Beach International Airport on Sunday, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

“AIRCRAFT TAXIING AND WINGLET STRUCK THE REAR ELEVATOR OF A PARKED VISTAJET,” the FAA notice reads.

The notice lists the plane’s registration number as N757AF. FAA registration records show the plane is registered to DJT Operations I LLC. The registration number is also clearly visible on the side of Trump’s plane.

“A privately owned Boeing 757 landed safely at West Palm Beach International Airport around 1:20 a.m. local time on Sunday, May 12,” an FAA spokesperson told WFLA.com in a statement. “While taxiing, its winglet contacted a parked and unoccupied corporate jet. The incident occurred in an area of the airport where the FAA does not direct aircraft.”
No injuries were reported in the incident. The report lists that the damage is unknown.

It’s unclear if Trump was on the plane.

The FAA continues to investigate the incident.

Trump is currently on trial in Manhattan facing charges that he falsified business documents to cover up hush money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/trumps-plane-clips-parked-plane-at-florida-airport/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Former President Donald Trump’s Boeing 757 clipped a parked private jet at West Palm Beach International Airport on Sunday, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

“AIRCRAFT TAXIING AND WINGLET STRUCK THE REAR ELEVATOR OF A PARKED VISTAJET,” the FAA notice reads.

The notice lists the plane’s registration number as N757AF. FAA registration records show the plane is registered to DJT Operations I LLC. The registration number is also clearly visible on the side of Trump’s plane.

“A privately owned Boeing 757 landed safely at West Palm Beach International Airport around 1:20 a.m. local time on Sunday, May 12,” an FAA spokesperson told WFLA.com in a statement. “While taxiing, its winglet contacted a parked and unoccupied corporate jet. The incident occurred in an area of the airport where the FAA does not direct aircraft.”
No injuries were reported in the incident. The report lists that the damage is unknown.

It’s unclear if Trump was on the plane.

The FAA continues to investigate the incident.

Trump is currently on trial in Manhattan facing charges that he falsified business documents to cover up hush money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/trumps-plane-clips-parked-plane-at-florida-airport/
This is the scandal that will bring him down!

I have another grandpa story of a couple of Gulfstream winglets that met each other in a very unfortunate manner on Maui. I won't talk about who was involved, but have you ever tried to get anything like that repaired in Hawaii? Everyone hates you and it sucks.

While taxiing, its winglet contacted a parked and unoccupied corporate jet.

trump-youre-fired.gif

Goodluck getting paid for the damage repair
Insurance paid everyone in my deal. Our 550 was parked when hit by a 650 taxiing out. Gulfstream techs were dispatched ASAP to assess the damage and order the parts required to fix both airplanes, not a ferry flight fix, they replaced the winglets on both. The only thing they didn't do was paint and once the airplane got home that was quickly remedied. I'd be very surprised if Trump owns that airplane outright and self insures, the bank will mandate a certain level of insurance, just like you might be paying for on your house or car if you have a mortgage or a loan. Banks have office buildings full of lawyers whose entire job is to protect the banks assets. But I admire your spirit.

What fake gold painted hunk of garbage is he going to hawk to his retarded voting base to pay for the damage this time?

And I get blamed for sending threads to the Lav for making it political.

Yet, liberal JC members have a TDS fest in general topics, and it'll go unchecked and uncomplained about - as fellow members nod their heads in agreement.

He was also fired from flying Pence last campaign cycle when it was found out that he had a history of assault.

I’m not here to dox the person, but there’s a lot of tea out there on this individual.

It’s on brand that they’ve aligned themself with Individual One.

Back