Teaser Photos....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
We're almost home.. and thanks to my Sprint Wireless Card, i can put up a few teaser photos until we can get the rest of the "worthy" photos up (prob in a couple of days).

Anyways, enjoy!

4146d1193195598-teaser-photos-img_2644.jpg

4147d1193195598-teaser-photos-img_2673.jpg

It was absolutely fabulous to meet everyone whether you started lurking/talking in 2003 or just this past June! :D

Just below Rocketman99 who is standing infront of the banner(Which I guess stayed up long enough to take the picture:p) Also between SeanD, and Max and Slushie.

If you have facial hair, then I see you!

It looks like you guys really had fun and I'm going to try my hardest to go next year.

I can't believe I couldn't make it this year. Totally bummed about it, as well as Asher.

No worries, Joe, there's always next year.

Yet again, we've outgrown another suite and if history is any indicator, we'll probably be at the 200 person mark next year.

Good news, all four airlines would like to return which is going to help bring more employers to the career event. Two majors, which I can't announce indicated that if I at least give them two months notice (which uhh, I think I can do), they'll be in attendance as well.

We've got lots of fresh, new ideas for NJC08. If you've got any, let us know.

I am so NOT happy that I was in sim. I'm impressed at the number for ladies night. That will go a long way toward encouraging my girlfriend next year.

Back