SeatClutcher?

Tonyw and his evil assitant H46bubba made sure that I always had a drink in my hand the entire night!

And you love us for it. You know you do.

Kris, it would have been super cool if you were out there but then we'd have had one less drunk dial to take care of. :D

Were you even there, Ian? I just remember meeting some hippy claiming to be a former Army helo pilot! :sarcasm:

Better bring your combat boots!! :D

Good luck, Princess.

Odds are against you Ian.

Add me to the list as well. :laff:

But really, it would be great to have you both out next year. Make it happen.

I had to choose option three after you said not to. :D

You are all going down. Especially you, CF - your monkey butt wasn't even there!

It's up to 12 now that you have to kick butts of. Bring the Army...oh yeah, you're out!!! Good luck!!! Hahahahahah;):bandit:

OOTSK

I know... I'll have to use a baseball bat or something. My arms might get tired wailing on 12 people.

Were you even there, Ian? I just remember meeting some hippy claiming to be a former Army helo pilot! :sarcasm:
You were just jealous you don't have my lusterous wavy locks. :bandit:

man i didn't even recognize ian with the long hair! i was like, who is that kid talking to my fiance? and what do you know...it was ian. he looks WAY younger with longer hair!

(edit: see Kris, we could be talking about how young and sassy you look too! - just need some valium or a lot of booze and you'll get there!)

man i didn't even recognize ian with the long hair! i was like, who is that kid talking to my fiance? and what do you know...it was ian. he looks WAY younger with longer hair!

(edit: see Kris, we could be talking about how young and sassy you look too! - just need some valium or a lot of booze and you'll get there!)

I saw a picture of Ian @ JC on the photoblog, and "kid" is right. He looks way younger than 34.

I mean, 33. :)

And 33 isn't even until *cough* Friday.

Maybe next year I can just drive there... Stupid phobias!

I saw a picture of Ian @ JC on the photoblog, and "kid" is right. He looks way younger than 34.

I mean, 33. :)

And 33 isn't even until *cough* Friday.

Maybe next year I can just drive there... Stupid phobias!

If you are able to make it to Califnoria, we can take care of the fear of flying in about an hour. As for payment, personal gurantee that you show up to the J/C 2008 event.....

I dont understand this as I seem to remember seeing you climb in and out of a 172, and your husband even told me later the whole story about the trip!

Cessnas glide.

Big planes plummet to earth and become a fiery pit of twisted metal.

I didn't used to be afraid of flying!!! I just decided one year, "What the heck? Everyone needs a phobia." :banghead:

Speaking of mullet, do you still have that picture of Ian with the mullet? :)

Oh yes...do show. A mugshot of IAN with a mullet would be funny.

SEAT...sorry you didn't make it this year, but look forward to meeting you in a future NJC setting.

Pac Man

I voted no because I just like a good battle! :buck:

Seriously, if the wife is half as cool as Ian (And the bbter half probably is even better), SHE NEEDS TO GET DRUNK AND GET ON A PLANE!!

Back