NJC 2018 Date Announcement

I used to use points at the courtyard by the convention center and take the monorail, but I don't get points anymore.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oh man, that sucks. It was awesome having everyone in the same hotel, back in the day.

Eh, I’m glad we don’t stick to a single hotel anymore. I’m an MLife loyalist, so it sucked having to stay at a Total Rewards hotel, but I felt like I had to so the room block got filled up. Now we can stay wherever, so Gulley can stay at the Linq next to his beloved s—-hole O’Shea’s and I can stay at Vdara away from that s—-hole. :)

Reactions: JEP
Eh, I’m glad we don’t stick to a single hotel anymore. I’m an MLife loyalist, so it sucked having to stay at a Total Rewards hotel, but I felt like I had to so the room block got filled up. Now we can stay wherever, so Gulley can stay at the Linq next to his beloved s—-hole O’Shea’s and I can stay at Vdara away from that s—-hole. :)

Y’all are gonna do what in each other’s hole? Should be good!

NATCA Communicating for Safety overlaps with this this year, are their any further details, I could potentially make it for a day.

Might buy my airfare this weekend. A few months ago I was sure I was going to go. But I just got a phone interview for a mapping position last week so we’ll see how that pans out.

Quick side note: I really don’t like how the Vegas flights from Omaha leave at 4:00pm and get to Vegas at 10:00PM. I might try Southwest. I would try Allegeint but seeing how I like living and stuff I’m going to say no.

That has never happened once since the airline started in 1998 but it's still a witty punchline.

Junior CA means no weekends off. Womp. Gonna try to swap some stuff and maybe get out there for Saturday

Got weekends off first half of the month, but that ain't helping much.
One of these years

Back