Network JC 2005 (Poll)

[ QUOTE ]
ahh ill still be 17 this october I wotn be able to fully maximize JC vagas 2005. the FLA one sounds good. Jsut a suggestion: "JC in GFK."

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude......................I mean cripes, dude! This isn't AIM. Slow down and type real words and sentences, OK?

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ahh ill still be 17 this october I wotn be able to fully maximize JC vagas 2005. the FLA one sounds good. Jsut a suggestion: "JC in GFK."

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude......................I mean cripes, dude! This isn't AIM. Slow down and type real words and sentences, OK?

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, yeah I edited my post.The other reason maybe is because I am also typing on AIM right now. So Steve C do you consider yourself the Chief of the Grammar police? or is that Kritie??
grin.gif

that would be Kritie...errr.. KRISTIE...

but Steve C is in my "out of uniform" squad to get those underground who think they can get away with grammar/spelling mistakes!
grin.gif

slow down on the typing young padawan!!!! your gonna wear those fingers out and give yourself arthritis at an early age!
banghead.gif

[ QUOTE ]
...but Steve C is in my "out of uniform" squad to get those underground who think they can get away with grammar/spelling mistakes!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

4.gif

[ QUOTE ]

slow down on the typing young padawan!!!! your gonna wear those fingers out and give yourself arthritis at an early age!
banghead.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't that be you're meaning you are and not a possessive?
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Let's do it on holloween! Can we can we can we? huh? huh? huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if come wearing your pilot uniform, we are going to have to lay the "smack down" on you......
wink.gif

ya know... i kinda wonder what kind of girl action you all would get if we had 20 people in pilot uniforms walking down the strip! hahaha

only problem - i don't think you'd be able to carry your drink with you!

[ QUOTE ]
ya know... i kinda wonder what kind of girl action you all would get if we had 20 people in pilot uniforms walking down the strip! hahaha

only problem - i don't think you'd be able to carry your drink with you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious, that would be worth dragging the old uniforms out of storage for! I'll even be able to fit in them again
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kristie

Ooooo! Boy, the gay folks would love Omar (Max excluded) cruising down the strip in his pilot uniform....

well of course! I think it'd end up for like a malee of women screaming & clawing their way into the guys as if they were chippendales or rock stars! hahahaha

Friday, Saturday and Sunday... but we try to keep the main events on Friday night & Saturday.

[ QUOTE ]
Hilarious, that would be worth dragging the old uniforms out of storage for! I'll even be able to fit in them again
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Amber, you can always grease the sides tp squeeze into your old uniform, HA!
grin.gif
Lord knows there would be no way to squeeze into my old Navy Uniform....

[ QUOTE ]
Friday, Saturday and Sunday... but we try to keep the main events on Friday night & Saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya'll try not to get TOO excited, but..... Looks like I have Mrs. R2F2 just about convinced we're going this year!!!
bandit.gif

Stay tuned.

[ QUOTE ]
Well Amber, you can always grease the sides tp squeeze into your old uniform, HA!
grin.gif
Lord knows there would be no way to squeeze into my old Navy Uniform....

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 25 pounds to go until I'd be able to fit in those old polyester pieces of joy again with no 'greasing' assistance
smile.gif
. The only good thing about baby weight is that is does come off relatively quickly.

Back