My thank you thread

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
I want to thanks Doug and Kristie for putting on such an awesome event. Mike for all the gifts and putting on the tours. Dale and the crew for the awesome roundtable events. I want to thank EVERYBODY for making it such an enjoyable event. I had an absolute blast (even though I didnt say much;))

I am glad I was finally able to make one of these events. I dont know if I would have made it if I were still back home in Alaska.

No problem!

You can't swing a dead marmot without hitting a cluster of aviation forums, but I'm proud to say that the website only represents about 20% of the Jetcareers community at large.

A vast majority people you met this weekend were assisted in some part by the community and are there to help you so make sure you use this resource.

I did notice that you were awfully quiet Alec...next year, if you're still quiet, we're gonna have to line everyone up to give you noogies!! ;)

we shoulda done that this year... hahaha

but we know what it's like to be "new" esp when so many seem to already know each other. next time, there will be other "new" guys and you won't be one of them!!

Back