My phone it be broke!!!

so are you gonna come out and karaoke with us Mark? Greek Isles will probably be all ours!! :)

Also, didn't you lose your phone last year at NJC?! I just find this amusing... hahaha ;)

so are you gonna come out and karaoke with us Mark? Greek Isles will probably be all ours!! :)
Nah I think I'm gunna chill at home for a while.

Also, didn't you lose your phone last year at NJC?! I just find this amusing... hahaha ;)

No, it's not funny at all.

:)

Especially since I have absolutely NO MONEY. I really don't want to use my credit card for a new phone, but with all these potential jobs I'm waiting on, I'm afraid not to have a usable phone.

I'd say start putting some cash away now for next year ;)

sorry you had trouble with your phone again Mark...that is sucky!!

He did . . .remember'you asked me to PM him the suite number last year. This seemes like deja vu all over again;)

Your phone broke, and my camera broke. My cameras screen is also messed up, atleast it wasnt the 20D:drool:

He did . . .remember'you asked me to PM him the suite number last year. This seemes like deja vu all over again;)
and that's what's amusing.. not so much that his phone broke..but that this same type of thing happened exactly one year ago!!! :p

so, now that we know he uses ATT, anyone who has a donator ATT phone should bring it next year - JUST in case :D

Sounds like you need one of these phones:D
old_cellphone.jpg

Back