Layover food

Lunch in Dublin!
IMG_3767.jpeg

I envision your shop's hotel committee hating on downtown PDX pretty hard. Maybe not, but I'd guess so. But the Couve isn't bad. Looks like it features some good pizza :)
The food in the Couve is awesome. There's no real need to go into Portland for good food anymore.

The food in the Couve is awesome. There's no real need to go into Portland for good food anymore.

Only thing PDX has going for it right now is no sales tax so everything is confusingly cheap for us Washingtonians, and soon, the Sandy river will be popping with girls

Only thing PDX has going for it right now is no sales tax so everything is confusingly cheap for us Washingtonians, and soon, the Sandy river will be popping with girls
Haha. It's not worth the hassle of crossing either of bridges to save a couple bucks. But, the Sandy river eh?

Haha. It's not worth the hassle of crossing either of bridges to save a couple bucks. But, the Sandy river eh?

Here ya go dude:

"The pressure's on. Ryan stands on the brow of a sheer rock cliff, 40 vertiginous feet above the rippling green water of the Sandy River. Far below, the beach at Dabney Park is ripe with babes of every description—hotties in bikinis and denim skirts, with glowing tans and luscious curves, bopping to the tunes blasting from a boom box."

2006 wants its royalties

Here ya go dude:

"The pressure's on. Ryan stands on the brow of a sheer rock cliff, 40 vertiginous feet above the rippling green water of the Sandy River. Far below, the beach at Dabney Park is ripe with babes of every description—hotties in bikinis and denim skirts, with glowing tans and luscious curves, bopping to the tunes blasting from a boom box."

2006 wants its royalties
That is quite an article!

I envision your shop's hotel committee hating on downtown PDX pretty hard. Maybe not, but I'd guess so. But the Couve isn't bad. Looks like it features some good pizza :)
I’m biased since I spent a couple years there, but I like Vancouver and miss it occasionally. One of the few layovers I actually bid for because I can get kind of in a routine with restaurants and stuff I like.

I’m biased since I spent a couple years there, but I like Vancouver and miss it occasionally. One of the few layovers I actually bid for because I can get kind of in a routine with restaurants and stuff I like.

I've started to be successful in bidding trips with decent layovers there. Have both my siblings there, and lots of friends (on the OR side I should say). First trip this month is in a couple weeks and is a PDX layover. Maybe I'll go uber up north and see that DB Cooper bar

I've started to be successful in bidding trips with decent layovers there. Have both my siblings there, and lots of friends (on the OR side I should say). First trip this month is in a couple weeks and is a PDX layover. Maybe I'll go uber up north and see that DB Cooper bar
Victor 23 is awesome. There's also a DB Cooper escape room that's fun.

Victor 23 is awesome. There's also a DB Cooper escape room that's fun.

Oh I think it was the escape room I was thinking of

Also, I'm too lazy to look, but was V23 the airway they were on at the time? That sounds kinda familiar as a Willamette valley student back in the day

Oh I think it was the escape room I was thinking of

Also, I'm too lazy to look, but was V23 the airway they were on at the time? That sounds kinda familiar as a Willamette valley student back in the day
It was. I used to fly it south out of PDX a lot.

Back