Karaoke night!

Man, I'm mad I missed Karaoke. After dinner I basically passed out.

Next year y'all are getting hit with some Bonnie Tyler.

Max's "Raining Men" was a classic and had everyone ROTF laughing in hysteria!:rotfl: It was more of a beatnik rendition.:D Who's got video of him singing "Man I feel like a woman"?
It was definitely geriatric night. Every old person there sang Frank Sanatra! My pics came out blurry as well. Need to find a new karaoke joint for next year.

Max's "Raining Men" was a classic and had everyone ROTF laughing in hysteria!:rotfl: It was more of a beatnik rendition.:D Who's got video of him singing "Man I feel like a woman"?
It was definitely geriatric night. Every old person there sang Frank Sanatra! My pics came out blurry as well. Need to find a new karaoke joint for next year.
Hey . . . HEY!!! Who you calling geriatric Bubba?:mad::D

I can't wait to see this video either. I might have been performing, but I'll watching it for the first time with everyone as well!

Well, I was going to ask permission first, but since you asked, here it is!

[yt]LKTqcPehpkA[/yt]

All I've got to say is, "Black William Shatner"! :)

[yt]NN3MGN899yE[/yt]

If I were to do karaoke, I have no clue what I'd do. It'd depend on my mood, I guess.

Plus, I like to get everyone else involved, so it'd probably be something cheesy like Sweet Caroline or something like that so everyone would sing along.

[yt]NN3MGN899yE[/yt]

If I were to do karaoke, I have no clue what I'd do. It'd depend on my mood, I guess.

Plus, I like to get everyone else involved, so it'd probably be something cheesy like Sweet Caroline or something like that so everyone would sing along.
wang!:laff:

that would be GREAT!

That was funny...can't believe we left right before that one. My gut was hurtin' from his first song "Lonely". Thanks for posting doug.

Pac Man

God that is so freaking hilarious!!!!!:rawk::rawk::rawk:

Hey Pacman, when are you gonna post all those pix you took from mega-camera??

Jeremy -
I am working on getting them posted. We didn't get in until almost midnight and I have to be back at work today. Will try to get them up today.

Stacie

Back