It's official - Saturday & Sunday events

Not going to make it this year.:( Winona is going to be scheduled for surgery the same week, so I might have to use my only day of vacation left. Next year for sure!:beer:

Some of you guys are weeeeeeeeak! :)

Hard marketing an event when y'all are "Ehhh, gotta wax the doberman that weekend".

Not going to make it this year.:( Winona is going to be scheduled for surgery the same week, so I might have to use my only day of vacation left. Next year for sure!:beer:

yeah, yeah... we've heard that story before.... ;) but we got to have one former-navy guy with no hair.... :clap::rotfl:

I'll come if someone promises me a job out of the deal...... ;)

(preparing to get smacked...)

A networking event is certainly more "12:30am Saturday night at the bar in Chili's" than it is a house of ill repute my friend! :)

Success is there to be had. Put on your big boy pants and do it.

Too far! :)

I had a 30 hour LAS layover back in 1998 and we did the "dirty diaper walk" from Circus Circus over to the Rio hotel and needless to say, never again! :)

LIA...... Wait, ok. Hey, were you there that night that we were all smashed at Dennys in PRC and someone screamed "Vegas!!!" and we (except for the driver) woke up there a few hours later?

LIA...... Wait, ok. Hey, were you there that night that we were all smashed at Dennys in PRC and someone screamed "Vegas!!!" and we (except for the driver) woke up there a few hours later?

I don't remember that one.......though I very well could've been. Denny's and Whataburger were always the places we seemed to end up there.

Back