Flight Instructor Joe?

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
http://www.flightinstructorjoe.com/

Trying to finally get this damn instrument written over, while actually knowing enough not to die. The consensus from most is not to do Sheppard Air from the instrument, or I'll probably get myself killed. Welp, Sporty's and the King videos are a little too dry and technical for my tastes. Looks like this guy may have a course that will be easier for me to understand and pay attention to...and in turn, actually learn. Has anyone used his courses in the past?

The Dauntless study guides on the iPad were REALLY helpful to me. Worth the money. Using them for the CSEL study now.

For what it's worth, I used Sheppard strictly to get the written done. Other material for knowledge/checkride.

Got it done quickly with a great score. Gave me the time to focus on my training and checkride prep.

I'd still use Sheppard Air. Get a good course to learn the oral...practical questions you'll use everyday...not tricky questions.

For what it's worth, I used Sheppard strictly to get the written done. Other material for knowledge/checkride.

Got it done quickly with a great score. Gave me the time to focus on my training and checkride prep.
That would be a good idea me thinks. Get this out of the way and learn to train not to pass the written. Would be a load off my plate I'm sure. IFR is a licence to learn anyway.

Martha's sexiness always distracted me when trying to study with the King stuff.
I posted "tits or GTFO" on one of their youtube videos and was berated by King Schools.

I used Gleim Online Ground School for my Instrument Rating. Tried Sheppard Air and it was too boring for me and harder to understand. After studying for a month with Gleim, took the written and scored a 97%. I'll probably try Sheppard Air for my Commercial written study prep as long I can get an endorsement or something in writing that I am ready to take the exam. My flight school has a dumb policy where they want proof that you took 3 practice exams and scored 80% or better for a sign off and sure hell, I'm not paying $400 for a ground school class and commute 45 minutes to and from the airport in heavy traffic where I can study at the comfort of my home. I wish Sporty has a commercial pilot DVD course which helped me a lot for my IR checkride prep. I'm a visual learning guy rather then trying to read and understand.

Back