Finally!!!!!!!

Mellophone, but get one with a mellophone mouthpiece. The regular french horn mouthpiece has so little rim on it that you'll never get a decent sound out of it. It took me a solid 6 years of playing horn until I developed a kind of maybe passible but still didn't sound to great tone, and I was in ensambles that got straight 1's at our state solo & ensamble compititions. A mellophone mouthpiece looks very similar to a trumpet mouthpiece, and is much easier to deal with.

Yeah baby! The worst part is going to be getting your SLC SIDA badge if you're based here. What a treat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif

They still have you in the EMB120, right?

[ QUOTE ]
Who did you get a job with?

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe he will be flying the Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia for Skywest.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and congratulations Omar! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What can't you guys just tell me. It would have probably taken the same amount of time. My guess is American Eagle?

[/ QUOTE ]

Situational Awareness (SA) Brian. The thread has mention the fact that he is in SLC several times already.

Now what airlines have a base in SLC...Delta and SkyWest.

Seeing as Delta isn't hiring for well into the forseeable future and no other airlines have bases there, (most especially American Eagle...they don't even service SLC).

That would then leave....okay won't make it too hard for ya SkyWest is the answer he got hired with SkyWest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Jus pickin on ya bro love your post they make me laugh so hard.

Matthew

Omar, great to see that you finally got out of the pool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep us posted as to how training goes. Hopefully you'll be able to take part in the Vegas festivities. Take care.

Back