Dear @Derg

I have no idea but I didn't get the sense that anyone went to the pokey or anything. More like just extreme unpleasantness. Would love to hear from someone in the know, but I think they're probably all still asleep. Being elderly, I went back to the hotel, but I got at least one text from someone who shall remain nameless (begins with a 'b', ends with an 'e' and has an 'eagl' in the middle) saying they were leaving the bar. At like 6am.

Double Down assjuice at 5am. What a professional finish to the night.

A neutered rock star ladies and gentlemen. He leaves early to go home to his family, right before the party before is shut down by the cops!

:biggrin:

Ha! Im just a professional partier and know when things are about to get crazy. Always have an escape plan. ;) For real though. I would have never imagined it would have gotten shut down. Nothing seemed too crazy, unless Jake actually ended up taking that shot of corn liquor.

Last edited:
SeanD said:
Ha! Im just a professional partier and know when things are about to get crazy. Always have an escape plan. ;) For real though. I would have never imagined it would have gotten shut down. Nothing seemed too crazy, unless Jake actually ended up taking that shot of corn liquor.
I don't know, his lime cutting tactics were pretty out there....

When we left I told the police sargeant: "the black dude has hostages." I wouldn't be surprised to discover that our fearless leader is in the Clark County Jail. It was a joke Doug, sorry! If you need bail money I can hit Tori up.

On the serious side, it was such a treat for Tori and me to attend this year. It's so much fun to share success stories with the veterans and see the new crop of JCers. We will definately attend next year and will be sure to bring enough bail money to cover most hooliganism incidents, except Rex.

Doug, I tried to stop CaptBill from antagonizing the cops, but he is such a trouble maker!

What a FANTASTIC time!! It was so nice to see everyone and meet some new people also! Cheers! to NJC and a new story about being at a party in 'Vegas that was shut down by the cops!

I have no idea but I didn't get the sense that anyone went to the pokey or anything. More like just extreme unpleasantness. Would love to hear from someone in the know, but I think they're probably all still asleep. Being elderly, I went back to the hotel, but I got at least one text from someone who shall remain nameless (begins with a 'b', ends with an 'e' and has an 'eagl' in the middle) saying they were leaving the bar. At like 6am.
Yeah, being an old guy and all, @trafficinsight and I were both spinning down by the time there was wild yelling about shots followed by a uniformed assertion of authority from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

When we left I told the police sargeant: "the black dude has hostages." I wouldn't be surprised to discover that our fearless leader is in the Clark County Jail. It was a joke Doug, sorry! If you need bail money I can hit Tori up.

On the serious side, it was such a treat for Tori and me to attend this year. It's so much fun to share success stories with the veterans and see the new crop of JCers. We will definately attend next year and will be sure to bring enough bail money to cover most hooliganism incidents, except Rex.

What the hell? You were there? Had no idea! Crap..

Well, at least no one said to Charlie, "Get out of my seat you old Geezer!" Everyone was very respectful and I hope you all come to his retirement party in 2017. :)

Back