Captain_Bob (Bob Moyer)

Pouring shots for Bob Moyer in Vegas:

C5A8F343-7A95-4482-90E9-B72CBBFB4D53.jpeg

A Gofundme has been started for his family….Through no fault of his own, and he never showed any frustration, it took Bob a while to climb to a major airline, all the while still selflessly focusing on others careers. His family deserves to be taken care of.

Last edited:
Horrible news. Bob was one of the first members of this site I met in person. ATP Flightschool, Expressjet, and the Airline profession could not ask for a better Ambassador. I will always remember how nice he was, his positivity towards life, and his passion for this profession. He'll be dearly missed. RIP Capt Bob!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

A Gofundme has been started for his family….Through no fault of his own, and he never showed any frustration, it took Bob a while to climb to a major airline, all the while still selflessly focusing on others careers. His family deserves to be taken care of.

This x1000. Please remember Bob was on first year pay. Please open your wallet, even $5 adds up. We owe Bob for his mentorship & leadership, and we owe his family for letting us take time away from their life so he could build a better pilot community.

Done

5 years ago when Sarah passed away all of JC pitched in and it really made a difference.

I know it seems like a hollow gesture but when this kind of tragedy happens the most immediate thing the family needs is cash. There are a thousand unexpected expenses that they won't have savings for. Even if they have life insurance, it takes several weeks for the paperwork to process and funds to be distributed.

I still thank everyone here for helping our family and I know everyone will do the same for Bobs.

Last edited:
They finally got that trailer shed up and running? I remember when I left almost 2 years ago they were still patching it up.
There’s actually a brand new building attached to the old training center. All tech’ed up, and they’re going to redo the old training center.

Back to Captain Bob, though. Donate, donate, donate. He was a great man! A lot of us stole time from him and his family. They need help!!

Absolutely terrible. I didn’t know him as well as others, but he seemed like a true gentleman.

Didn’t have the pleasure of knowing Bob, but it appears he was certainly one of the good ones. Tailwinds.

From Heidi..

Please join us for a Celebration of Life service on Saturday, November 12th at 2:00 pm at St. Barnabas United Methodist Church.
5011 W. Pleasant Ridge Rd.
Arlington, TX. 76016.

Thank you for all of the prayers and support and love.
I’ll be on IOE. I wish I could be there.

Back