And Our Big News...

rausda27

My wife gave birth today to our first child, a baby girl. Laura Jocelyn is 6 pounds 13 ounces and is beautiful. Mommy and baby are doing great, I will try and get a picture for you all to say. It has been an amazing day....

Super congrats!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Babies are cool!

YAY!!! glad to hear everything went well, Dan!

How's Jeanne doing? can't wait to see a photo!!! if you need us to host it, just let us know!

oh.. and how's it feel to be a new dad? got any pointers for R2F when delivery comes up?
shocked.gif

Congrats!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Congrats....Enjoy these times, they are the best......

[ QUOTE ]
My wife gave birth today to our first child, a baby girl. Laura Jocelyn is 6 pounds 13 ounces and is beautiful. Mommy and baby are doing great, I will try and get a picture for you all to say. It has been an amazing day....

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats dude!

Can't wait to come down and see her!
smile.gif

....he has a baby and an hour later he's on jetcareers!?! HA!

Congrats buddy....its been nice going out, playing poker, flying to Florida, etc!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Congrats buddy....its been nice going out, playing poker, flying to Florida, etc!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]well, he did kinda promise that he would get us a photo and let us know how everything went.. plus when I talked to him, he said he was also emailing the photo to the families!

so that's a pretty good excuse if you ask me! haha
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its amazing what you can do with the new digital cameras. Within ten minutes I have 20 pictures uploaded to a website, invitations sent out ot all the family members and the baby isnt even 3 hours old yet...really helps when your family is 1000 miles away, my dad was getting shots from my camera phone in the OR during the C-section...he thought that was pretty cool..and Higbie, I feel like life has just begun, not ended...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

OUTSTANDING rausda!!!
cool.gif
Congratulations!!!

We're right on your heels. In five months, our baby boy should come into the world! Can't wait!

And - yes - any pointers you're willing to share - PLEASE feel free!
grin.gif

R2F

Back