Airlines...

BA202

Does anyone have any contact info for anyone at either Airtran, Spirit, or Chataqua? My good friend has reached some competitive time in turbines and is looking to apply with one of these airlines? I am hoping to help get him out of a corporate job and into an airline.

I'm trying to find the common denominator in those airlines and I'm lost. Spirt and Citris maybe... by why CHQ? If he's got the times for a major/lcc there is NO reason he should be looking at the regionals. That said... I don't really know anybody over there but there is at least one captain for CHQ here and I think a few FOs.

BA202 said:
Does anyone have any contact info for anyone at either Airtran, Spirit, or Chataqua? My good friend has reached some competitive time in turbines and is looking to apply with one of these airlines? I am hoping to help get him out of a corporate job and into an airline.

Goto www.airlinepilotpay.com has the address ect. Spirit is not hiring, Airtran is through the summer and so is CHQ.

CHQ is what I meant. He is just looking at a few airlines that fly into his home airport. Thanks for the help.

Back