Airbus Captain

bLizZuE

Calling for engine starts en français
Well. I did it. I’ve been living the good life doing mostly Europe 3 day trips and I’ve decided I really missed the Airbus and Des Moines.

Been on my radar for about a year and before our AIP I was pretty much mentally ready for the bid. Not without a few words of encouragement from several people.

I have ambitions of applying to be a line check pilot once I have enough time. I really enjoyed teaching as a CFI and have wanted to return to that role for a long time. I was going to do it at Eagle but somebody called.

Time to walk the walk.

Well. I did it. I’ve been living the good life doing mostly Europe 3 day trips and I’ve decided I really missed the Airbus and Des Moines.

Been on my radar for about a year and before our AIP I was pretty much mentally ready for the bid. Not without a few words of encouragement from several people.

I have ambitions of applying to be a line check pilot once I have enough time. I really enjoyed teaching as a CFI and have wanted to return to that role for a long time. I was going to do it at Eagle but somebody called.

Time to walk the walk.
Congrats!

Time to walk the walk.

Congrats! It will be fun. Rewarding. All that and more.

One of our instructors, who is a medical'd out pilot from your shop, told me that I needed to go to your training center (We used to long-stay across the road from there before the CBA kicked in and we reverted to a real downtown layover) and pick up the un-official Airbus 320 guide self-published by a pilot that's sold in the shop down there. That it would have all those 'nice to know' things about the Not-So-Short-Anymore-Bus. (Actually, if that exists, can you let me know... I'd like to try to get one too.)

I hear that Des Moines by the river is real nice this time of year.

Congrats! It will be fun. Rewarding. All that and more.

One of our instructors, who is a medical'd out pilot from your shop, told me that I needed to go to your training center (We used to long-stay across the road from there before the CBA kicked in and we reverted to a real downtown layover) and pick up the un-official Airbus 320 guide self-published by a pilot that's sold in the shop down there. That it would have all those 'nice to know' things about the Not-So-Short-Anymore-Bus. (Actually, if that exists, can you let me know... I'd like to try to get one too.)

I hear that Des Moines by the river is real nice this time of year.

Hah i think i used that gouge during my very short few days getting my ATP in the UAL A320 sims. Dark cockpit is a happy cockpit (said no 737 pilot)

Also, congrats @bLizZuE !

IMG_2591.jpeg

Back