36 hours in.....

dvtpilot

Wichita starting tonight around 11pm.

AND

Fresno next week.

Suggestions? Anyone near those places want to get food/beer?

Head to 'Old Town' in ICT for some good times. Lots of bars and a bit of an odd collection of slightly odd businesses and eclectic things. There happens to be a decent bike shop too :) There is also a newer movie theater just south of where Old Town is.

Drive up to the mountains in FAT if you have the time/money/desire!

Near the movie theater/sports bar side of that square, there is a Japanese cafe/restaurant that is actually pretty good for being in the middle of Kansas. It would be on your right if you looked out the door of the movie theater towards the fountain.

There is a train museum also.

All good suggestions!

I think here in ICT, we're on the border of old town. We're at the broadview if you know where that is....

---

I've also heard good things about that park, so it's definitely an option!

All good suggestions!

I think here in ICT, we're on the border of old town. We're at the broadview if you know where that is....

---

We stay at the Broadview too nowadays. Head out of the hotel and head west toward Old Town. It is about a 10 minute walk or so if memory serves.

All good suggestions!

---

You should check it out if you get the chance. Yosemite is about a 2 hour drive from Fresno. Everyone should see Yosemite at least once in their life, if you can go during the week, even better!

Back