20 years

bLizZuE

Calling for engine starts en français
pimpandplane.jpeg

First solo on 8/12/2003

Just finished my third logbook with 8660 hours total.

First solo on 8/12/2003

Just finished my third logbook with 8660 hours total.

Congrats! I’m at over 23 years and only have 5,500.

21 years and 6197 hours
(Might be a fun thread)

I got excited cus I just hit 500 hours TPIC 😆

Dang, you guys are some low time bucks!

@bLizZuE I was behind you just under a month. First solo at 10.5 hrs 0n 07/19/2003 in a Cherokee Cruiser (hence my screen name). I'm on the last page of my current logbook, totaling it up, as of today I'm at 13,008 Total Time.

Dang, you guys are some low time bucks!

@bLizZuE I was behind you just under a month. First solo at 10.5 hrs 0n 07/19/2003 in a Cherokee Cruiser (hence my screen name). I'm on the last page of my current logbook, totaling it up, as of today I'm at 13,008 Total Time.

All relative bro. You won't see this on more than maybe a handful of shoulders of active duty guys (at least those who aren't admirals now/different era)......perhaps a few more in the reserves, who have been lucky enough to fly 20+ years straight. It's a career goal of mine as someone who has also never left the cockpit, but time is running out, and the math is starting to not quite add up. You need a lot of 1.0's to make this number real
images.jpg

All relative bro. You won't see this on more than maybe a handful of shoulders of active duty guys (at least those who aren't admirals now/different era)......perhaps a few more in the reserves, who have been lucky enough to fly 20+ years straight. It's a career goal of mine as someone who has also never left the cockpit, but time is running out, and the math is starting to not quite add up. You need a lot of 1.0's to make this number real
View attachment 73796

Yes, I know. Military flying and logging is different. It’s also why I didn’t quote you in my multi quote :)

3000 is a lot for a 20 yr career. Hats off to that guy!

Yes, I know. Military flying and logging is different. It’s also why I didn’t quote you in my multi quote :)

3000 is a lot for a 20 yr career. Hats off to that guy!

I guess I just meant it might be different other places too. Maybe not though. I never flew pipeline or CFI, or any of the other unique corners of civil aviation. It is wild though, I flew more in my first 3 months on the line of our virtual airline than I did in 3 years in the reserves in my other plane (and probably almost twice as much as I flew in most non-deployed years of my active duty time). Those 121 hours stack up fast. Especially when El Capitan releases the brakes at the first opportunity to stack the cheddar. Speaking of brake usage :)

Last edited:
Back