The Plan

Or don't you mean for him to keep up with the rest of us in drinking and successfully staying awake?

All I know I was drinking fine (just changing drinks each time was getting me) but have a problem staying up past 3am. Have to change my body clock before going out this year.

I think he's just trying to get our attention. I bet he doesn't have anything planned. ;)

(Lets see if my reverse psychology works cause I wanna know!)

Man, I have to make it this year!

Last year I had to fly a Citation VII down to Florida.

Get those dates early so I can request them off!

Man, I have to make it this year!

Last year I had to fly a Citation VII down to Florida.

Get those dates early so I can request them off!

We're expecting that the economy will start to brighten up as we get into 2010... we REALLY want to ramp NJC back up to what it was since 2008's at hte Sahara...

with that, we'd like your suggestions on what you'd like to see next year

Our expectations are to bring back the recruitment fair...grab all the airlines/corporate/FBO's we can for a trade show like atmosphere...If you know of a company that would be interested, give us a heads up

we want to include vendors in that...if you are one or know of one that would be interested, give us a heads up...

we are looking for partner sponsors...We think we may already have one on board but if you know of a company that would like to partner with us, let us know so we can give them a call

I'm going to be looking at the MGM Grand or PH (Planet Hollywood) for space.

I'm also already looking for presenters for roundtable discussions... I'd like to set up at least 3 or 4 per day (2 morning, 2 afternoon)...no more than 20 per session at an hour and a half in discussion time...if we need to create more sessions for the amount of folks who want to be involved, i think we'll be able to accomodate

We want to include everyone and anyone who wants to join... Dispatch, ATC, FA's..you name it, we'd like you to be there and have at least 1 roundtable session

and I know Pengy will be working with us for any tours - let us know if there's anything specific you'd like to see/view/tour so we can get working on that (no guarantees tho).

we're not sure about acquiring a main speaker yet...i think it depends on how much $$ we have but we're open to suggestions on who to get if we can get anyone.

We're looking at changing the venue of Sunday night and want to expand to Tuesday night...even looking into whether it would be good to hold the networking event on sunday night...it's open for discussion

NJC2010 will be October 17 - 20

:tmyk:

we're looking into it!

we finally just decided on a new name (and got the domain .com too!!!) so we're excited bout that....but not going to put it out there just yet for the masses....

it's our secret and we think ya'll will be pleasantly surprised AND excited :D

hmmmm i bet if you click that and it goes to an open dns search page....then i'd venture to say that that website name hasn't been purchased. HAHA ;)

If it's www.NetworkJC4eva.com I ain't coming.

:D

Oh hell's naw! :)

Kind of a format experiment. The next two months are EXTREMELY important to see if we're able to pull it off. If it works, it'll be spectacular. If it doesn't, well, come on out to Vegas and see your JC peeps.

We've had some exciting prospects sign up for it, but we'll have to see how the whole thing grows.

Details hopefully very soon!

Back