Saturday

I've been there before and I like it. I'm open for suggestions. I was just gonna take a cab to and from the airport so I don't really care where we go. I would need to have the cool factor of Gordon B's, though.

Right now my girlfriend and I are planning on staying right across the street from Gordon Biersch, as long as our hotel contact comes through. That seems like a good stop for a while. I also am thinking Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville is a must! It's at the Flamingo, would be a great stop for lunch or dinner one night. The place gets rockin'...

I'm planning on being there by 1pm. If I end up in Louisville on Friday night and can't make it, I'll post it here. Have no idea who else will be there.

I'm planning on being there by 1pm. If I end up in Louisville on Friday night and can't make it, I'll post it here. Have no idea who else will be there.

You might want to text message someone, not sure how much internet access will be in Vegas. Last year wasnt that good.

we'll probably all be there.. doug and I have to take the keg back and we have to have the car in by 3pm..i'm sure we'll be dropping it off sooner than that so we can meet up with ya...

internet access is pretty sparse and expensive in the hotels.. so i'm not sure who all will be able to get on.. i'm sure doug and I will but if anything, just txt msg doug and we'll let everyone else know what the scoop is

where is GB located anyways???

3987 Paradise Road

Last time I was there I was able to get a free internet hit off of one of the nearby hotels. I'll have my laptop. We can drink fine beer and surf JC at the same time. Does it get better than that?

If I can't be there, I'll let Doug know. I have his cell number from last year.

Back