Oh Japan....

I like Japan Airlines because they're an Asian carrier that has never painted any animes on the side of their aircraft.

I mean there's Disney, but that might as well be Coca-Cola.

I like Japan Airlines because they're an Asian carrier that has never painted any animes on the side of their aircraft.

I mean there's Disney, but that might as well be Coca-Cola.

They've painted Boy Bands on a few of their planes... and then whatever the hell this is.

0986041.jpg

Point, well taken.

Angry non-violent Japanese tourists in America are hilarious. Apparently, they don’t understand what a reservation or booking really means in America, not much.
I recall once being on the USS Arizona Memorial, after being advised on the boat ride out in a few different languages that this is a grave site and silence is akin to respect. Once we got off the boat and onto the memorial the majority of the Asians in the group treated it as if they were at Diamond Head next to Waikiki noisily trying to take pictures of fish. Zero respect paid at a very somber place. It is what it is.

I recall once being on the USS Arizona Memorial, after being advised on the boat ride out in a few different languages that this is a grave site and silence is akin to respect. Once we got off the boat and onto the memorial the majority of the Asians in the group treated it as if they were at Diamond Head next to Waikiki noisily trying to take pictures of fish. Zero respect paid at a very somber place. It is what it is.

Have you seen US tourists at the memorial in Hiroshima?

Back