COMAIR ANNOUCMENT

FatBastard

PILOT CAREER DAY MARCH 24TH.

Who: Students and instructors interested in flying for an industry leading regional carrier.

What: Everything you would want to know about the airline industry including the following tours: Aircraft, Sim Facility,Maintenance Hanger, Operations Control Center and Ground Training. You will recieve a pilot interview prep workshop with resume help, tips on how to dress and more. You will also have access to Comair executives.

When: March 24, 2007 9a.m. to 5 p.m.

Where: Comair General Offices-CVG

Reserve your spot today!! See your advisor or a faculty member for more information or to register.

Projected hiring over 400 pilots in 2007. To learn more about Comair visit www.Comair.com

Hope this helps someone.

Sucks being too young and missing out on a hiring boom

Yes, a group of grizzled career aviators were sitting at the bar the other day, nursing their usual libations, and the comment was made:

"Man, it sure sucked being young."

to a mumur of

"You got that right."

But try to soldier on, someday you most definitely won't be too young.

Yes, a group of grizzled career aviators were sitting at the bar the other day, nursing their usual libations, and the comment was made:

"Man, it sure sucked being young."

to a mumur of

"You got that right."

But try to soldier on, someday you most definitely won't be too young.

:D

PILOT CAREER DAY MARCH 24TH.

Who: Students and instructors interested in flying for an industry leading regional carrier.

What: Everything you would want to know about the airline industry including the following tours: Aircraft, Sim Facility,Maintenance Hanger, Operations Control Center and Ground Training. You will recieve a pilot interview prep workshop with resume help, tips on how to dress and more. You will also have access to Comair executives.

When: March 24, 2007 9a.m. to 5 p.m.

Where: Comair General Offices-CVG

Reserve your spot today!! See your advisor or a faculty member for more information or to register.

Projected hiring over 400 pilots in 2007. To learn more about Comair visit www.Comair.com

Hope this helps someone.

How about a contact number. This appears to be from a school or something.

Two of my previous instructors have been hired by comair last month. For those of you who don't know, beginner FO's are flying CRJ-200's out of Cincinnati (CVG). Heh, it's kind of funny actually, my instructor who's currently in training is like "yeah, they want you to fly with two hands, not with one hand like you do with cessnas." I'm definately VERY excited for them!

Actualy new pilots are getting JFK but are able to bid CVG in indoc. I and everyone else in my class got CVG startign about 2-3 months after JFK.

Whats nice about Comair, is that we are getting $1.55/hr. per diem while in training since our base is JFK

Anyone with additional information please let me know, I am very interested sounds like good experience. Now is everyone able to attend even if Im still a commercial student?

From what I understand, the event is free and open to everyone. Comair is of course, seriously short of pilots, so this is a -hey look at what we offer type deal/possible interview.

As far as registering, I would call Comair and ask them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you asking.

Alphaone, how do you know it would suck to fly for Comair? Did you work there? Any credible info? Could you give us your experience there?

Soul Brotha!

Check your registered email address. I get the occasional "dude! Can I apply with only a private!" email when your PM notifications bounce from your email address.

I never said that. I said it sucks being young and missing out on the hiring boom.

Mate you will get your chance - the guys who are in on this one IMHO have really earnt it, many of them were just starting their career around 9/11 and the economic downtown - so are rehires after being furloughed.

man I wish I had enough hours...hopefully the boom will still be around in a year or two from today:) :) ...for those who can and want to apply GOOD LUCK!!!

I never said that. I said it sucks being young and missing out on the hiring boom.

I meant N8389p - sorry bout that Alphaone. Hang in there! The things that are worth doing can sometimes be the most difficult, but the reward is HUGE!!!

So N8389p, care to enlighten us?

Back