While The Girls Are Away....

[ QUOTE ]
I'm down for shooting. We can have some competition or something. Whos got the best shot? The JC Turkey Shoot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring it on!!

I'll bring it but I'm not sure I'll hit much. I would love to see the pros do some shooting and school all us non-military folks.

I'm a weirdo. I fire a handgun "rightie" but a rifle "leftie".

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a weirdo. I fire a handgun "rightie" but a rifle "leftie".

[/ QUOTE ]

weirdo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, if you can hit, it doesn't matter if you shoot with your pinkie toe!

And I can shoot with the gun turned on it's side, south-central style!

Well, admittedly, my "spread" was more of a 'blast radius', but I practiced good gun safety!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He can do this while drivin' too foo.

I'd be embarrased if I went to the range. 4 years in the Navy and the only weapon I shot was a .22 in bootcamp; 3 clips of 10 and that was the extent of my weapons training. I did manage to hit the target a couple of times.

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He can do this while drivin' too foo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this mental picture of Doug taxing his MD-88 into the gate in Hotlanta and he turns to the captain and holla's:

"Yo, cap'n. Hit the Switches" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif then the nose wheel starts hoppin.

I've heard 58 year old captains say "Fo'shizzle" and "beotch". The guy my last trip had '99 Problems' as a cell phone ringer.

I am in a strange world.

I expect to be able to hit a pin from 50 yards after you're done with me, Lloyd!

Haven't shot anything other than a bb gun and that was when I was a kid. But that thing was great at getting rid of the squirrels who wanted to eat our bird feed!

Back