T-shirts

sorry, but no...we don't have the $$ for that right now. We only have L and XL

it is on our list along with re-ordering our other marketing items when we start making a profit again :)

What is the cost to re-order? Wondering if we can pre-sale to get a re-order done. I would really like a few. Also is there a polo??

it depends on how many we reorder...like any type of promo items, it's base on the count of items as to what the per cost of each item is....

like if we buy 500 t-shirts, it might be $10 per shirt....if we buy 1000, then it might be $8 per shirt. so the more shirts, the less expensive per shirt price which is why we'd like to run out of the sizes we have so that we can put more on the order form.

I'll put polo's on the list.

it depends on how many we reorder...like any type of promo items, it's base on the count of items as to what the per cost of each item is....

like if we buy 500 t-shirts, it might be $10 per shirt....if we buy 1000, then it might be $8 per shirt. so the more shirts, the less expensive per shirt price which is why we'd like to run out of the sizes we have so that we can put more on the order form.

I'll put polo's on the list.

Can you also check into pockets on the t-shirt. I like that for flying to put my phone/pen.

Thanks

Changing the type of shirt will change the individual and overall price. Kristie if you're interested in that I could take the designs, try them on those type of shirts and get some quotes ?

Back