Sub 2hr marathon

Even if they don't, they're pushing the limits which is always cool to me. I think Kipchoge will beat the WR (which is pointless in this setting) but not quite get the sub2.

So you have an asterisks next to the name...this isn't even worthy of an asterisk...

Maybe worthy of an asterisk, but obviously not a wr. I'm surprised they'd spend so much, and not try and break it at Berlin or something. If they're that confident in the athletes and the 4% shoe they should be able to do it in a traditional setting.

The way this is set up it might as well be on a treadmill.

I think anything is possible. So, I hope they achieve this, but at the same time, worry about the overall health of and the cleanliness as far as supplements go to achieve such a goal.

That was unlucky. Less than a second/mile. incredible run, but it's a shame Kevin hart was there. He took a away from the viewing experience.

That was unlucky. Less than a second/mile. incredible run, but it's a shame Kevin hart was there. He took a away from the viewing experience.

It's crazy that Kipchoge was still on pace to break 2 hours through 1:40. He's a beast. Very humble too.

Back