Studio 54

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Anyone interested in going to Studio 54 on Friday night while we're in Vegas? keep in mind that there are "rules" to gain entrance and the cover charge for guys can be pretty hefty but it's A LOT of fun (worth the $$ if you ask me)...

here's the website -> http://www.studio54lv.com

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone interested in going to Studio 54 on Friday night while we're in Vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds interesting. The club looks wild and crazy....What would would be a "pretty hefty" cover charge for Vegas?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds interesting. The club looks wild and crazy....What would would be a "pretty hefty" cover charge for Vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

$20 bucks for men I believe.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$20 bucks for men I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Free if you're me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
......$20 bucks for men I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]
Free if you're me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dibs on being you!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Free if you're me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dibs on being you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Only for that, though. Otherwise, it's not worth being me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Is it a really smokey bar-type atmosphere?

Unfortunantly, I'm not allowed to be around a lot of second-hand smoke right now.....

[ QUOTE ]
Definetly Interested...Maybe we can get a table reservation?

[/ QUOTE ]I'm not quite sure how we can get into the VIP area.. but I'll check it out! we might have to have a certain number of people to do something like that. I dunno.

I'm not really sure If i'd consider it a smoky club.. I don't recall it being really smoky because it's 2-3 floors high, has really good ventilation and probably more dry ice type smoke than cigarette type smoke. I'm sure there will be some people in there that are smoking but we could bring some handkerchiefs (er something?) to help filter it out as you breathe/walk past them?! Would love to have you come with Amber, but I totally understand if you can't or don't want to since.. well, you know! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Free if you're me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dibs on being you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Only for that, though. Otherwise, it's not worth being me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I don't need to be enitirely you, just enough to get me into the club for free. Actually I'd forgo that too if I could just get your flight experience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Free if you're me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, one of the benefits of getting shot at, huh, Mike? Flash the military ID and the cover is waived. Or it usually is.

Anyway, I'm up for Studio 54 and will even bring my little digital along!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not quite sure how we can get into the VIP area.. but I'll check it out! we might have to have a certain number of people to do something like that. I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their VIP area is for people planning to run up at least a few thousand dollar bar bill.

A friend of mine ran up a tab at 54 of over 12 grand in 2 nights. Pretty Crazy!

well, guess we'll just have to get there early then if we want a table.. I'm not wracking up that high of a bill! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hmmm... not a BAD idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif who knows, it could actually work! haha

Back