Part Time Near Philadelphia?

Rich421

CFII here looking for something on the side to help build some time in the Philadelphia, PA area. Instructing isn’t quite paying the bills for the family. Currently ~1000 hours TT, Instrument current and proficient.

Currently working for Infinity Flight Group at TTN. It’s a great place to work, just looking for something to supplement some income.
Thats great. I live outside of Philadelphia in bucks county and have been flying out of Doylestown Airport. Best of luck!

I’m trying to figure out where I am going to finish off my ratings starting in 2019. Was thinking Legacy at PNE but might have to check out Trenton

I don’t know too much about Legacy at PNE but if you have any questions about Infinity I’d be me than happy to answer. It really is a great school to be a part of either for part 61 or 141. Nice fleet of S model 172’s.

Idk if they'd dig a part timer, but keystone aerial surveys is in pne and usually anxious for fresh pilots. Send em an email and see what's up, if you're local and aren't planning on time building and ditching they may work something out

Idk if they'd dig a part timer, but keystone aerial surveys is in pne and usually anxious for fresh pilots. Send em an email and see what's up, if you're local and aren't planning on time building and ditching they may work something out
I’ll check that out too. Thank you.

Back