Margaritaville!!!

FlyChicaga

Sitting in the median
So last time I was in Vegas my g/f and I spent the entire time pretty much at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. We will cry if we don't go back again. Who is up for some shrimp and margaritas?!?!!?!

WE are DEFINITELY going. We'd like ya'll to join us!

Takers? Time? Day?

So last time I was in Vegas my g/f and I spent the entire time pretty much at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. We will cry if we don't go back again. Who is up for some shrimp and margaritas?!?!!?!

WE are DEFINITELY going. We'd like ya'll to join us!

Takers? Time? Day?

Margartias, Sure. Shrimp....Nah, but I can find somethign else for sure. Anytime.

we're up for anytime, as long as it doesn't conflict with something else already planned...

Thought - since we're already talking about doing something for lunch on friday...why not make lunch at margaritaville?

Where is it at? On the strip? Lastly do they serve anything other then seafood,I don't eat seafood!

And OMG...someone is gonna have to show me a buffet,been there too many times and never seen a buffet. But besides gambling,and seeing shows they're one of the other things people talk about when the topic of Vegas comes up.

Back