IAD crash pad..

CamYZ125

Thanks Doug (for the new subforum)!

I'll be commuting from CLT for reserve in IAD for at least 3 weeks, then will probably have a line but will still need to commute for a little while.

Anyone know of any good crash pads in the Dulles area? Know of good listings for them? Know of things to watch out for?

How much should I expect? I found one for $200/mo, about 10 minutes from the airport..

Thanks for any input!

I live about 30 minutes from Dulles (only because of traffic) and I can tell you that the general area around Dulles is nice. Not many "bad areas." In fact the areas around IAD are kind of considered posh haha. You even have the Ferrari dealership right up the road.

-Rob

Yeah, you could probably stay in my old crash pad, its actually run by Mesa. They payroll deduct the 200 from your check before taxes so its pretty nice. I am still in contact with the guy who runs it. Its REALLY nice, mostly pilots and there are 3 other crash pads there so there is always a car/ride to the airport. They give you sheets, a cabinet for food, a nice comp and wireless access, nice TV, apt is set up with new furniture....trust me its all inclusive in a really nice area right by the mall. PM me for more info if you want.....

Back