1001 flights

Wardogg

Meat Popsicle
Was catching up on my electronic logbook this week and realized my last completed flight was my 1001st takeoff and full stop landing pairing as an honest to God pilot. My first intro flight was July of '14. Training started in earnest Sept of '16. and here we are 1000 flights later. So far so good. Here's to 1000 more.

My 1000th landing was the last time I landed a B-25 which was pretty special. Only just worked that out now…

i‘m only on 310 flights though, are you including touch and goes etc.

My 1000th landing was the last time I landed a B-25 which was pretty special. Only just worked that out now…

i‘m only on 310 flights though, are you including touch and goes etc.
A B25 would be pretty neat. Supposedly there is a DC3 in my near future. Excited about that.

1001 logged whole flights. Not just landings. 1 flight may equal 10 landings.

Was catching up on my electronic logbook this week and realized my last completed flight was my 1001st takeoff and full stop landing pairing as an honest to God pilot. My first intro flight was July of '14. Training started in earnest Sept of '16. and here we are 1000 flights later. So far so good. Here's to 1000 more.
That’s great! One of the things I love about aviation is the logbook and all the cool stats and memories you can get out of it.

And forgive me if I missed it over the years, where are you at now?

That’s great! One of the things I love about aviation is the logbook and all the cool stats and memories you can get out of it.

And forgive me if I missed it over the years, where are you at now?
Currently flying barbie jets for a part 91 management company.

Back